Thursday, December 12, 2019

The Hiatus is OVER.....

Let's see about shaking out the mental cobwebs, wiping off the keyboard dust, and dropkicking this blog back into go mode.........

It's rather ironic that the day I decided to get motivated and jump back into the writing pond is the most dreary, arctic freezing gale, all over ~ nasty day.  Little bonus, it's only Thursday, December 12th and not the fear provoking, legendarily superstitious Friday, 13th.

For those of you "in the know",  I'm good and getting better each and every day.  For those of you who aren't, doesn't matter.....  I'm good and getting better each and every day.  

I'm extremely blessed with (some) GREAT family and (some) Great friends.  If you don't fall into either of the categories, try harder in 2020.  😏

I hope this Christmas season brings happiness, contentment, and peace to everyone reading this.  (And of course, to those who aren't reading this as well......) Feel free to share a link to a friend or loved one who you think might enjoy my ramblings.  What the heck, go ahead and send the link to someone you don't like, maybe it'll be painful experience for them, lol lol lol.  

In the meantime, I've got to run to the grocery.  I've been asked to make Jello-O Shots for an Ugly Sweater party ~

Check back tomorrow for my new posting, "Coke Can Man".

Erma Where Are You?


Maggie
(I'm not a HoHoHo)

No comments:

Post a Comment